Friday, November 7, 2014

joints


The most common and difficult to rest injuries are ankle injures because their are many joints and muscles around the ankle that support it. It is very important to rest because if you don't it will keep stretching  the ligaments will get mch worse. It takes few weeks to many month, in my case it took many months and is still fully not recovered. it can also possibly get torn which is caused by a bad strtch. It is also very important to heel a ankle injury because it can cause long term pains and problems.

5 comments:

  1. blog was so interesting! I now know the literal difference between sprain and ankle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jai, I also have rolled my ankle before just like you so I understand the struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sick post jaiwant. Ankles are a pain

    ReplyDelete